This award honours a professional who demonstrates sustained excellence in the not-for-profit field through his/her exemplary leadership ability, fundraising skills, forward-thinking vision and steadfast values.
Nominations must address the following criteria (250 words per criteria max):
- Description of the nominee’s career and contribution to his/her cause(s) (you may include the nominee’s involvement with multiple organizations). (0-40 points)
Provide description of :
- (1) leadership role and responsibilities
- (2) ability to organize and manage campaigns and groups
- (3) time and effort above and beyond expectations, and
- (4) impact on the community at large.
- Description of the nominee’s commitment to furthering the profession through volunteerism, mentorship, training, inter-organizational collaborations and advocacy. (0-40 points)
- Description of highlights of nominee’s career achievements (maximum 3). (0-20 points)
Please attach responses to the above criteria in a summary format of no more than 250 words per criteria and a picture of the nominee. Enumerate each criterion and address each one separately in narrative form.
Deadline: July 6, 2018 at 5 p.m.
Questions? Please contact us by email at email@example.com